Saturday, March 8, 2008



Good morning, well I see it as a good morning being that we missed another snow storm. By looking at the picture you can see we have almost five feet of snow and they say spring is aroun the corner. Well I guess I need to buy some wader boots to survive all the melting snow, when ever it melts and did i mention we also have mud season. This is our first year living in Maine in our quaint log home with the most beautiful mountain views but i still can't wait for spring. We moved here because my husband has a hugh passion for sking and yes we live only a mile from the best sking mountain in Maine......Well I must make the coffee and put a log on the fire, so much to talk about .....

3 comments:

tincanlily said...

Well, isn't that a beautiful picture. I love a snow covered yard. It is winter in New England. Spring is around the corner can't wait to see a picture of your yard in the spring. I bet it is just as nice. I will be back tomorrow to see what the Wild Lady Slippers has to say...

Wild Lady Slippers said...

Hello,well whats happening in your neck of the woods.I'm sewing curtains for the living room, painting the spare bedroom and in between making banana bread. This is what happens when i get cabin fever! Hope to get more picture on today, talk to you a bit later.

tincanlily said...

I am working on the favors for Maureen. I am done with the sewing, now I have to put the thank you notes on and stuff them with tissues. I want that hour back we lost today. What color are you painting the spare room. Maybe you can share it in a blog.