Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I can't look out the window.....snow snow and more snow! I still can't get it in my head that springs is around the corner, another 5" for today.I just ignore it and think about planting a garden of beautiful flowers..I can dream . Well i do have something to look forward to, going to visit the grandaughters for Easter and they don't have snow at their house.
My husband is looking to venger out today but i plan on staying put,there is plenty for me to do right at home. I bought some old prints yesterday at a local secondhand shop an are looking forward to place ing them into frames.Lots of ideas just a matter of getting it all together,maybe a cup of coffee and my imagination will get a jolt.Be back later with the results!!

1 comment:

tincanlily said...

Looking foward to seeing the prints you bought. I bought a few calenders on sale with allot of great pictures. You are right so many ideas. I made allot of paper eggs today. I wanted to post photos of them today. The pics make them so drab looking. I have to get use to the camera and the lighting in the house. Wrentham tomorrow.