Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Well we are home from the holiday visit to my daughters home and i already miss my little pumpkins......Chloe & Abby.One good thing is the weather is great and the snow melted a few inches,just three more feet to go and we will see the ground! What a day i was so bored i rearranged the guest bedroom and now i need all new decor for spring.My daughter has me hooked on the vintage look and i have so many ideas that i don't know were to begin.Well tomorrow looks like a good day to go secondhand shopping....out with the old in the old, dose that make sence.My daughter sent me home with all the things she no longer wants and my next trip to her house she will get my dont wants !
Here is a picture of an old print i found last week , now i just need to find a spot to place it.

2 comments:

tincanlily said...

Do you have a lot of second hand shops in your area? That is a nice picture. Are you changing your style? Or are you just mixing it up? I have a little bit of this and that going on...I like white, yellow , blue and red now. Next week I will like beige and off white. Paint and fabric are cheap...in a constant state of change.

tincanlily said...

Checking in to say hi. Your daughter has my head spinning with all the ideas she sends me. The weather here is gloomy. Hope it is not snowing there. Well, just poured myself a cup of coffee from the french press. Best invention .