Wednesday, March 12, 2008



Well lets see just another day in the north country. They say maybe a dusting of snow which could mean several inches of snow!

Busy working around the house finishing a few paint projects, here is one of my old works of art that my husband made and i painted. I need to get back into the groove, I think it has alot to do with the weather...I need spring !

My little pumpkin grandaugther has the flu, i wish I could be there to help take care of her. We are heading over to visit for Easter to bring the girls their goodies from the Easter bunny which I'm sure will make them feel better. Candy candy and more candy, not what mom wants them to have but whats Easter without the chocolate bunnies!!!!

2 comments:

Painted Pink Pot said...

Cute love the mirror......Stacy

tincanlily said...

I love the mirror...always have. It really looks nice against the color of your walls.