Monday, March 31, 2008


NO THIS CAN'T BE..............OK YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IT BUT YES IT IS SNOWING............
This is a picture from my kitchen window this fine day in spring.......uh did i say spring.So sad my husband has to clear the walkway for the hundredth time this year,please do a Indian sundance for a meltdown.
Well i am told that the worst is yet to come for we will be sinking in mud when the snow melts, guess i will make use of the big rubber boots my husband made me buy.I told him i would never have any use for them, boy was i wrong. Ok enough about the snow ,I'm so bored i had to craft up something to do.........checkout my trays i made.Paper,glue an paint with a simple charger plate.

4 comments:

tincanlily said...

I love the gold tone plate. That is a very clever idea. That would make a pretty place setting. My food might even look good on that. Snow is a four letter word. Are your boots colorful? They have cute rain boots out now.

Painted Pink Pot said...

Your plates are lovely...... Lucky you about the snow!!!!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Your plates look great! I am hoping soon, really soon, you will get spring. and sun, lots of that. Hopefully it will last a little longer than usual for you this year.:)
xo Lidy

Lorraine said...

OMG. make the snow go away. When are you coming to Florida?

Dennis